The Map Shop’s goal is simple. We want to inspire adventure, connect customers to past memories, and offer a better understanding of our world. We developed this Voyager Map in-house so we’d have complete control over the cartography and design of the map. The result is a map that is as much fine art as it is a geographic reference.
- UP-TO-DATE U.S. MAP – This U.S. map was developed by a team of cartographers and designers to ensure it’s the best-looking map available with guaranteed accurate geographic reference. Make sure you don’t buy an outdated map.
- HIGH-QUALITY PRINTING AND LAMINATION – Map is printed with archival-quality inks on 36lb bright-white paper then laminated with a satin-finish 1.7mil lamination on each side. Shipped rolled in a tube (NOT FOLDED!).
- MORE LEGIBLE LABELS THAN ANY OTHER MAP – Compared to other 36″ x 24″ maps, this work of art includes more labels at larger font sizes. We include all major cities and every U.S. Territory. There are more minor cities, rivers, lakes, regions, islands, and marine areas labeled compared to other maps. Each state’s highest peak is also labeled!
- SOOTHING COLORS, MOST UP TO DATE MAP – Expertly-designed with up to date geographic data and labels in a color palette that’s easy on the eyes.
- DESIGNED & PRINTED IN THE USA – Designed by a family-run map company. We’ve shipped 100,000+ maps in our 30 years in business. All our products include a lifetime money-back satisfaction guarantee!
Map Size: Various Sizing Available
Compared to other 36″ x 24″ maps, this work of art includes more labels at larger font sizes. See continents, countries, US States & Canadian Provinces, cities, rivers, lakes, relief, largest mountain ranges, highest peaks, marine areas, minor islands, and more. Accuracy is our first priority and our maps are always up-to-date with the recent geographic changes and we’re constantly updating the data.
This product is printed on demand using our large format inkjet printers. Print-on-demand maps are always in stock and you can order as many as you need all at once to have them ship together!
We offer free returns within 30 days for this product*. Contact us within 30 days of receiving your product to receive a return authorization number, which you can write on the box and ship back to us. We will issue your return within three days of receiving the product back. We do not refund the initial shipping charges and you’re responsible for shipping charges to get the product back to us unless we made a mistake in the order.
*Finishes such as Martin Mount & Framed are also not returnable as they went through production on a by-order basis by our team. If you have any questions on if your order qualifies for a return, please CONTACT US.
Most wall maps are offered in a variety of finishing options. If you need a map that’s ready to hang on the wall, we can frame or martin mount your map to save you time and money. Here are the details, contact us with questions.
Paper Paper finishing is the most economical option. Most maps are printed on premium 36lb paper. Waterproof paper is also available for functional maps that may be used outdoors.
laminated Paper maps are printed then run through our laminator that secures 1.7mil-thick satin-gloss-finished lamination on the front and back. Use map stickers and wet-erase markers on your map.
mounted Paper maps are printed then laminated with 1.7mil-thick satin lamination onto 1/4″-thick foamcore. You can use map pins, stickers, or wet-erase markers with our mounted maps.
Rails First, we laminate the map then we mount wood rails at the top and bottom of the map. The front side of each rail is finished with a black or walnut finish. The sides and back are unfinished. Sawtooth hardware is fixed to the back of the top rail, so it’s ready to hang. Use stickers or wet-erase markers on your map.
Martin Mount First, we laminate the map onto foamcore then we mount wood rails at the top and bottom of the map. The front side of each rail is finished with a black or walnut finish. The sides and back are unfinished. Sawtooth hardware is fixed to the back of the top rail. Use map pins, stickers, or wet-erase markers on your maps.
Framed Maps are laminated onto foam core then secured into the frame. The engineered molding is made from recycled wood in either a black or walnut-finish. Most map moldings are 2″ x 3/4″ but maps 24″ x 36″ and under use a 1.25″ wide molding. You can use map pins, stickers, or wet-erase markers on all our framed maps.
Spring Roller The map is laminated then installed on a spring roller and backboard. Multiple maps can be placed on a spring roller. Please click here to read more details.