Transit times are determined by the shipping method that you chose and your proximity to our Shop in Charlotte, NC. Saver or Economy options have the best prices but they will take longer to get to you, while Express will be more expensive.
If your order qualifies for free shipping, this will ship with our “Economy” method, which will normally take 1-8 days transit depending on your location.
- Shipping is FREE on all orders over $150 to the continental U.S.
- “Saver” Shipping – Our most cost effective option is available for most small products that we carry both in stock and printed. These are shipped via USPS Mail.
- “Economy” Shipping – Packages are sent via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground depending on the size.
- “Express” Shipping – Two-day service is available to most locations in the United States. These packages are shipped via FedEx Express.
We always do our best to beat the timelines above. If you need your order by a certain date, please CONTACT US and we’ll recommend the best options.
* Oversized framed and mounted maps are shipped via FedEx Freight.
** PLEASE NOTE that Saver transit times aren’t guaranteed by our USPS and FedEx so delay can occur especially during high volume holiday shipping periods.