- UP-TO-DATE U.S. MAP – This U.S. map was developed by a team of cartographers and designers to ensure it’s the best-looking map available with guaranteed accurate geographic reference. Make sure you don’t buy an outdated map.
- HIGH-QUALITY PRINTING AND LAMINATION – Map is printed with archival-quality inks on 36lb bright-white paper then laminated with a satin-finish 1.7mil lamination on each side. Shipped rolled in a tube (NOT FOLDED!).
- MORE LEGIBLE LABELS THAN ANY OTHER MAP – Compared to other 36″ x 24″ maps, this work of art includes more labels at larger font sizes. We include all major cities and every U.S. Territory. There are more minor cities, rivers, lakes, regions, islands, and marine areas labeled compared to other maps. Each state’s highest peak is also labeled!
- SOOTHING COLORS, MOST UP TO DATE MAP – Expertly-designed with up to date geographic data and labels in a color palette that’s easy on the eyes.
- DESIGNED & PRINTED IN THE USA – Designed by a family-run map company. We’ve shipped 100,000+ maps in our 30 years in business. All our products include a lifetime money-back satisfaction guarantee!
The Map Shop’s goal is simple. We want to inspire adventure, connect customers to past memories, and offer a better understanding of our country. We developed this U.S. Pioneer Map in-house so we’d have complete control over the cartography and design of the map. The result is a map that is as much fine art as it is a geographic reference.
The color palette, font families, and graphic elements elevate the look of this map beyond all others. The U.S. Pioneer Map features an antique distressed marine texture (oceans, lakes, and rivers) and a warm vintage color scheme for the countries. Add character and classic style to your home or office with this map.
Compared to other 36″ x 24″ maps, this work of art includes more labels at larger font sizes. We include all major cities and every U.S. Territory. There are more minor cities, rivers, lakes, regions, islands, and marine areas labeled compared to other maps. Each state’s highest peak is also labeled! Accuracy is our first priority and our maps are always up-to-date with the recent geographic changes and we’re constantly updating the data.
This map is shipped in a cardboard tube. It is NOT folded so there are NO creases in the map. We have several different styles of our U.S. maps available so be sure to check out the other titles as well. We’re a family-run small-business and we sincerely appreciate you being our customer!
Most wall maps are offered in a variety of finishing options designed to reach all price ranges. If you need a map that’s ready to hang on the wall, we can frame or martin mount your map to save you time and money. Here are the details, contact us with any questions you might have!
Paper Paper finishing is the most economical option. Most maps are printed on premium 36lb paper. Waterproof paper is also available for functional maps that may be used outdoors.
laminated Paper maps are printed then run through our laminator that secures 1.7mil-thick satin-gloss-finished lamination on the front and back. Use map stickers and wet-erase markers on your map.
mounted Paper maps are printed then laminated with 1.7mil-thick satin lamination onto 1/4″-thick foamcore. You can use map pins, stickers, or wet-erase markers with our mounted maps.
Rails First, we laminate the map then we mount wood rails at the top and bottom of the map. The front side of each rail is finished with a black or walnut finish. The sides and back are unfinished. Sawtooth hardware is fixed to the back of the top rail, so it’s ready to hang. Use stickers or wet-erase markers on your map.
Martin Mount First, we laminate the map onto foamcore then we mount wood rails at the top and bottom of the map. The front side of each rail is finished with a black or walnut finish. The sides and back are unfinished. Sawtooth hardware is fixed to the back of the top rail. Use map pins, stickers, or wet-erase markers on your maps.
Framed Maps are laminated onto foam core then secured into the frame. The engineered molding is made from recycled wood in either a black or walnut-finish. Most map moldings are 2″ x 3/4″ but maps 24″ x 36″ and under use a 1.25″ wide molding. You can use map pins, stickers, or wet-erase markers on all our framed maps.