The A.T. Guide is the guidebook of choice for hikes of any length on the Appalachian Trail. The book contains thousands of landmarks such as campsites, water sources, summits and gaps. The trail’s elevation profile is included and every landmark is aligned to the profile. Hikers using this guide know where they are on the trail, what views, streams and campsites are ahead, and whether they’ll be hiking uphill or downhill to get there.
The A.T. Guide is the most innovative trail guidebook ever developed.
– Mileages to landmarks north-to-south and south-to-north
– Elevation profile map for the entire trail
– Town maps.
– Mileages from all shelters to the next three shelters in each direction.
– GPS navigation coordinates for over 200 parking areas.
– Icons for easy identification of landmarks and services.